ClockWork Orange (UNIVERSO 46)
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
ClockWork Orange (UNIVERSO 46)

FORO DE LA ALIANZA CLOCKWORK ORANGE DEL UNIVERSO 46 EN EL OGAME HISPANO

ÍndiceÍndice  PortalPortal  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Queensland online dating - Let's give this a shot

AutorMensaje
HerveyBa
Invitado

Queensland online dating  - Let's give this a shot Empty
MensajeTema: Queensland online dating - Let's give this a shot   Queensland online dating  - Let's give this a shot Icon_minitimeDom Jul 24, 2011 5:58 pm

agency - Certified nymphomaniac My name is Cecelia MARTINS Queensland online dating  - Let's give this a shot Sydney1 Queensland online dating  - Let's give this a shot Sydney2 Queensland online dating  - Let's give this a shot Sydney3 Queensland online dating  - Let's give this a shot Sydney4 I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Lismore dating Richmond-Windsor free online dating Wollongong free online dating Victoria dating Port Macquarie free online dating Hello to whoever is reading this. Here is just a little bit about me: I am very out going, usually goofy. I just love to make people smile. My interest are in anything outdoors. I love playing pool and just having fun and am looking for a guy to spend my days and nights with. im a pretty laid back kind of girl just looking for someone special. I work alot so having a guy to talk to would be great. I lile my men to be outdoorsman cause they know how to get stuff done Wink sound fun to you? I prefer to talk off site! I'm very open minded and will try anything once! I prefer to have a guy who is wierd looking, I know sounds wierd. Just a fetish of mine! If you are like that then write me! I want something like this: go out to the movies or dinner, or whatever the dater prefers, laugh, have fun. then if all is good we can go to my place or his.... anybody else want the same? Im bored and looking to find some fun in life ... if u think ur someone who can show me a good time and fullfill my needs get at me. im sue youll never get bored with me im a fun type person and even better looking! I'm not looking for the perfect guy, but rather the guy who is perfect for me. I look ar personality and independence more than appearance but there has to be some type of attraction. he has to know how to keep a conversation, and make me laugh. I would like a guy who si going to or went to college and who has some kinda transportation.

Queensland online dating - Let's give this a shot
Página 1 de 1.